Create a customer onboarding workflow
Why use an agile workflow?
The right people
To the right work
at the right time
Benefits of an Agile Onboarding Workflow
A great Onboarding experience can increase client retention and measurably improve team performance. Create step-by-step workflow to make it pain-free. Use your top experts and replicate the path to success.
for the client
- Organize your relatioships
- Set clear expectations
- Manage clients facing communications
- One-click activity history to bring teams up to speed
for the company
- Repeatable, improvable workflow
- Clear ownership
- On task communication
- Achievable milestones
- Manage and track progression
Getting Started – Use an Onboarding Template
Every business may need a sligthly different process, but we’ve done a lot of the ground for you!
Starts off with a complete client onboarding template and customize your needs
- First contact
- Proposal and contacts
- Setting Expectations
Design a Workflow
From the process orchestration screen, we can build a step-by-step workflow:
- Use your best resources. Re-create high performers processes.
- Focus on each time talent needs to touch a project, and create a status for it.
Create a new status for each step and assign the team who needs to handle the task.
Connecting the steps
Progressing each activity
Activities from status to status by simply dragging and dropping them from the backlog, kanban and process orchestration screen.
Adding a Team
From Users and Permissions page, add each member of a team using their name and email.
- Use your teams page to organize each person into their disciplines.
- Use the toggle switches to control what user can see, edit or if that field is required.
Assigning Teams to tasks
From the Process Orchestration Page, add the automation “notify” to inform your team whenever an activity moves into a status
- Set notifications for each team on the status they own.
Customize for your Business
Customize the activity form using the Mappings page. Use your form to give each team all the information they need.
- Don’t Forget the basics! Client name is a useful field.
- Use your data like internal client ID’s, so you can organize, automate or edit with them later.
Creating your first activity
Use the Kanban or Backlog page to create a new activity for your teams.
- Fill in all the information you have
- Considering some interesting zaps to automate tasks creation
- Prioritize your backlog by moving high-priority to the top
Move that activity to the first step in the process and watch the work begin.